July 17, 2017-
Babiyachaur (Myagdi) – Victims of the Maoist insurgency in Myagdi have finally received relief amount 10 years into the government’s declaration of relief package.
More than Rs 45 million relief amount has been distributed to those, who lost their lives, were injured, disappeared and displaced during the decade long rebellion, said the District Administration Office.
With this, each of the victims’ family has got the total one million as per the government’s pledge (earlier Rs 500,000 was handed out to each of the victims’ family in different phases), said Chief District Officer Raju Prasad Poudel.
We deliver the breaking and latest news from around the globe both in a printed version and here in our online magazine
Jul 17, 2017- NEW YORK—It’s been a question ever since last year’s ultimately recalled Samsung Galaxy Note 7 devices kept catching fire: Will customers come back for more? Samsung is set to unveil a brand-new Galaxy Note 8 at a New York City event in late August, according to Reuters and South Korea publication The Bell. Following a tradition of August […]